There are many different types of hair removal that one can consider, including bleach, epilation, shaving, tweezin, and waxing which are more common compared to IPL. A common factor to consider when deciding which form of hair removal best suits your needs is how long-lasting the results of each of these methods are.
Common Methods Of Hair Removal:
- Bleach. To get the best results you need to put some time. You should also use it in smaller surface areas such as your face. Hair removal by this method can last up to 15 days, but varies for different people.
2. Epilate. Epilation works by plucking individual hairs from the root by mechanically-operated tweezers. This can be a little bit painful, so it’s best to look to areas that are not so sensitive, such as legs. This method can remove hair for up to 4 weeks.
3. Shave. This is a cheap, easy and quick method to use, and can be performed everywhere. Hair grows back in latest 2-3 days, and razors need to keep being replaced.
4. Tweeze. As it tackles one hair at a time, it’s an arduous method should you want to remove a significant amount. Hence, it’s best to employ other tactics when it comes to legs or underarms.
5. Wax. Waxing removes hair from the root, known as a painful process. Hair removed from this method will last quite long, from 4-6 weeks.
Given all this information, we personally still see benefits of IPL – it is a long-term investment at the price point, but its effects last longer than the rest of these methods! Moreover, painless IPL treatments make this process more attractive and convenient. Buy B-Blowing’s IPL Titan Premium device today!
B-BLOWING – A DISTRIBUTOR FOR AT-HOME BEAUTY GADGETS
>> ???????: https://b-blowing.com/
>> ?????: email@example.com
>> ???????: https://www.facebook.com/bblowingglobal
>> ?????????: https://www.instagram.com/bblowingglobal/
>> Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/317302563186916
>> ???????: +44 7411288993